Session 4 – Thursday, 28 March 2019
Environmental Considerations in Investment Arbitration
- Attila M. Tanzi (University of Bologna) GeneralIntroduction
- Aniruddha Rajput (International Law Commission) Lessons from the Indian Model BIT
- Gloria Alvarez (University of Aberdeen) Is Investment Arbitration a Place for Energy Justice? The Latin American Experience
- Raymundo Tullio Treves (International Max Planck Research School on Successful Dispute Resolution in International Law) Lessons Learnt from Selected Case-Law
- Amelia Keene (Three Crowns) Time for a (Climate) Change in Investment Arbitration?
Moderator: Catharine Titi (CNRS-CERSA, University Paris II Panthéon-Assas)